Sports and activities – a summer holiday in Kirchberg in Tirol
Kirchberg offers you the best conditions for an activity-based holiday in Tirol.
In summer especially Kirchberg provides an extensive range of leisure activities for a holiday in Tirol.
Cycling, hiking, golf, swimming and many other activities make your holiday one which is rich in variety.
Hikers can look forward to more than five hundred kilometres of hiking trails, with lots of themed hikes and family hikes.
For cyclists there are over six hundred kilometres of road and mountain bike trails.
Enjoy an active and sporty start to your day, surrounded by a unique backdrop of impressive mountains, wide valleys and refreshing lakes in the summer in Kirchberg and the Kitzbüheler Alpen!
- Over 2500 kilometres of hiking trails in Kirchberg and the Kitzbüheler Alpen
- Themed trails, multi-day hikes and family hikes
- Over 1000 kilometres of road bike and mountain bike trails in Kirchberg and the Kitzbüheler Alpen
- Nine fantastic golf courses in the surrounding 50 kilometre area
- Swimming pools and lakes provide refreshment on hot summer days
- Additional activities, with outdoor pursuits, climbing, flying, tennis and much more.
The region is ideal for an activity-based summer holiday thanks to its location in Tirol.
Easy and challenging routes take you to the loveliest points between the Hohe Salve, the Gaisberg, the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser.
There are so many opportunities for an active holiday in the region.
Outdoor sports, climbing, flying, water sports and tennis are on the agenda.
The pools and lakes in Kirchberg and the region provide a refreshing change.